Industrial & Mining Electrical Services
Coastal Electrics is a leading electrical contracting business specialising in installation, commissioning, maintenance, repairs and project management with additional capabilities in high voltage and telecommunications.
Over the past 10 years Coastal Electrics has successfully partnered with multiple companies to deliver turnkey solutions for industrial and mining clients which include Rio Tinto, BHP, Fortescue Metals Group, Citic Pacific, Roy Hill and Water Corporation. Through these joint ventures we have been able to build long term sustainable relationships leading to continuous work.
All work is completed by our qualified workforce. Their level of commitment, technical capability and experience provides clients with a value for money service.
From start to finish you will get the same personnel, facilitating workflow and project delivery. We currently employ a medium sized core workforce of personnel with a proven ability to upscale at short notice, depending on workflow and project requirements.
- Fixed plant E&I construction
- Substation, transformer and switchyard installations
- HV, LV, ELV control, instrument and communications cabling and terminations
- Instrumentation and calibration
- HV & LV switchboards
- Fiber optic cabling & terminations
- HV, LV and communications testing and auditing
- Modifications, upgrades, overhauls, rebuilds and repairs
- Maintenance and repairs of HV and LV infrastructure
- 24/7 breakdown response and technical support
- Development and implementation of preventative maintenance programs
- Condition monitoring and assessment
- Evaluation of diagnostic data
- Asset performance and efficiency improvements
- Electrical assembly of distribution boards, switchboards and other custom enclosures
- Transportable substation modifications
- Clean, inspection, testing and repairs of lighting, generators and mobile electrical plant
Our Clients Include